009 : The Pink Side of My Heart

 Monday - June 22nd, 2011
 First of all, assalamualaikum and hello to the owner of those beautiful eyes which are staring at this monotonous post. :) I wish to announce that this ninth entry is most about love story and hence, anyone who is allergic to this kind of post is heartily recommended to not scrolling down, for your own good. :)

So, here I am still idling myself in this so comfortable, sanitary and lovely dwelling of my family, while most of my friends are currently travailing for their studies. Bittersweet, he is not excluded. Today is his big day - he's first day experiencing new environment with lots of amazing and wonderful people. I could say I woke up excitedly as this day is one meaningful day to me, too. I want to be there for him, whenever he feels he is in need of someone to talk to. :) So, here I am, wishing to type the unspoken words.


Dearest You,

We are now really separated by distance and soon, the distance will become further. :( Frankly, this trial gives me the creeps. This three-year relationship will be tested and so are the hearts of ours. Here, I wish to let you know that I am really proud of you. You are someone who is dependable, adorable, favorable and of course, loveable. You are amazing, not just in my eyes but also in others'. There are so much more compliments I wish to shower you but they are just too many to describe. So, to make it short, you are someone who is extremely special! I could not show how much I am grateful to know such a man like you in this wicked world and I thank GOD for this. :')

So, all the best there. Go and achieve your dreams. I know you'll shine. :) Thank you so much for carving wonderful memories with me. They are unforgettable and precious. Please take care of yourself and I wish you the happiness you deserve. :) <3

Sincerely,
Yours.



Tips on how to act or behave when your loved one is somewhere far away:
1. Be happy - there's no use to be sad. It would just bring bad thoughts to conquer your mind.
2. Be patient - if you are a patient person, that shows you own a strong heart. :) Having a strong heart is crucial in order to step brightly in this wicked world.
3. Be positive - do not doubt the person. It would make you in a chaos state of mind. Just do a lot of prayers.
4. Be busy - doing a lot of work will aid you in forgetting things that would make you sad. It would lead your mind to think something else.
5. Be understanding - do try to put yourself in that person's situation. Be in his/her shoes. Do not wish any insignificant demands. :)

Credits to my bestie, Nazihah for the tips. Hee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment