007 : Our New Yellow Residence

 Tuesday - June 7th, 2011

Ca-chan~! This is our new residence. Today, I'm going to introduce a bit about our new home. It's not about showing off. It's just about sharing this kinda excited feeling, which I'm not sure how to express, except through this medium, and perhaps, someone out there, who is reading this, will have gusto to have such home too. :) It has been our dream, especially mom, since years ago and alhamdulillah, GOD make it possible for us to complete such a mega project.

 Parents really travailed for quite half a year to get this home fully done. Thanks mom, thanks dad. Muah! :) They said, it's for our future, when we no longer can share the room, you know, marriage thingy~ XD Well, maybe it's every mother's thought. They would think further, to the future of their families. Credits to my mom for designing the blueprint. Credits to dad for his brilliant ideas of innovating things. :) And so, this is my dinky, disheveled chamber. :) It's crystal clear that I'm not done yet tidying things here.


It's pink alright. I've decided to apply the pink-and-white theme. The walls are pinkish purple, the furniture are white but as the illumination from the sunlight penetrate my pink curtain, my chamber looks as such. It's kinda boring, eh? Hmm... I slept here for the very first time on the  5th of June. As it is still new, I still do not know how to decorate it, rearrange the furniture and stuffs. Sigh. I'm telling you, moving house is not that simple. It's tiring yet fun! It's bone-aching yet enjoyable. It gathers my family to work together to get the job done. :) Things get easier, of course, when some people did help us, a lot - Uncle Herman and his pals and mine. :)

So, my friends out there, feel free to visit me here during Hari Raya~ :) Hee..

No comments:

Post a Comment