029 : In the Pink of Health of being a 'twennie'!

28th February,Thursday

8teen! 9teen! . . . 20!

Alhamdulillah..
I've added another number to my age. 20. yup. I'm a TWEENIE! :3
I'm thanking GOD for giving me my life. I've passed my -teen life! Successfully or not, that's the question.

So, just a brief update about how's life revolving around me,
Alhamdulillah. I am qualified to further my study in India as I've passed my A-Level Examination!
Wee~ Another one step closer to become a future DENTIST! In shaa Allah.

Before breathing the air of the land of curry, I have to join an Intensive Course in which I have to learn some languages spoken by the local Indians, together with introduction to Anatomy and Physiology subjects.

So, here I am, back in Kolej Teknologi Timur Sepang with different mood (happy, contented, etc.) and new spirit!
:)

I'm looking forward to new experiences, happiness and memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment