023 : Colourful New Year

Tuesday, 31st January

Hello 2012!

 So, it's 2012 already. Everybody is getting old. Another year older, another year wiser! :)
So, I went to my aunt's in Klang. They cooked a lot. Wow! I ate lots of delicious food! Alhamdulillah.. It's not celebrating. It was just a night where almost all family members can gather and had dinner together. :)

On 1st December 2012, my aunt's family and I went to Bukit Tinggi, Pahang. We visited the Colmar Tropicale, Berjaya Hill Resort. It is a French-themed resort. We were not staying there, just paying a visit and snapping pictures!






I got to see beautiful white and piquant black swans, just in front of my very eyes. I could even touch them if I had the courage but I hadn't.

 Then, we went to see rabbits, cute ones! :3

 Actually, Berjaya Hills offer so much more. They have other attractions which we didn't have the chance to discover on that day, such as the Japanese Village. Will do during the second visit, perhaps? :3

Love Malaysia! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment