021 : Blue Skyscraper

Saturday, 31st December

Last November, my friends of the same college and I joined a trip, managed by Biology department, to Kuala Lumpur Conventional Centre, KLCC.
We went there for a Bio Exhibition. Inside the hall, there were numbers of kiosks, each under at least a canopy. They showed their new findings in Bio field, new products, new plans to upgrade life here in Malaysia and even how to prevent or defeat cancer. This cancer part made me confused and I didn't get what were they trying to explain. =,=
Inside the exhibition hall :)
They sold their products such as Bio oils, supplements and cosmetics at lower prices here than their commercial prices. That was the best part of this exhibition. So, I ended up buying a small bottle of oil which has a sweet smell, used to remove scars from our skins. It costed me RM50.00
I shared with Mira though, so each of us paid half of the price. So far, the product does it job quite well. :) It was worth it. Alhamdulillah..

The best part of the trip was we were given a chance to idling around Suria KLCC! I went for a walk with Mira at KLCC Garden instead of shopping and only bought refreshments to keep us 'alive'. So, we took several pictures. :)




My classmates and I
 




The last photo is the funniest! We took numerous snaps to get the peak of the twin towers! Oh. By the way, the name of the skyscraper behind us is Petronas Twin Towers. We've tried hard enough. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment