019 : Red-white Plane

Monday, 31st October

This is just another story of my life. I'm kinda bored and out of the blue I remembered one not-really-funny story. It happened in August, at LCCT Kuala Lumpur.
It was my first time to get on a plane alone, without my family, friends, etc. From my college, it took me about 30 minutes to reach the airport. I had to get there at least 2 hours before my scheduled flight to make me feel safe. :)

So, there I was pushing the baggage trolley, searching for 'the thing that will print my boarding pass'. At first, I didn't know where was that 'thing'. Worse, I wasn't sure what I was looking for. =,=
Questions kept running in my mind. "Is it in each of the counter?"
"Or is it at the corner?"
"Oh. Perhaps, it's in the next departure hall"

Hence, I gave daddy a call. Though he was miles away from me, of course, because he was in Sabah at that moment when we talked through the phone, he managed to settle things for me. He told me the position of the 'thing' I've been looking for, explaining the next procedure or location to head before I can be in the waiting hall. Haha!
Realizing how I really need my daddy made me to hold my tears for several minutes. :3

So, after checking in through one of the kiosks which printed my boarding pass, located at the heart of the departure hall, finally I knew what it looks like, I went straight to the gate, heading to the waiting room. To pass the gate successfully, one has to bring only one small hand luggage with no more than 7 kg. Guess what? My pink luggage weighed about 12 kg! Fortunately, they didn't weigh each and everyone's luggages. So, I pretended to carry my luggage as if it was light, at least, lighter than 12 kg!

Yes! I managed to pass the gate successfully. However, the next procedure that worried me. The 'immigration check up', perhaps (?), where we have to put all the things we brought even the hand phones and sometimes, belts to be scanned. I had to give almost all my mights to get my pink luggage on that scanner machine. I was afraid if they would find out my luggage was overweight.

Passed the gate and the scanner machine, I started to continue my move. Suddenly, a woman, wearing a full uniform I supposed, maybe she was an immigration officer, called upon me. I was quite taken aback and worried but tried to put a normal face.

She opened her mouth and asked, "Girl, where did you buy this dress?"
OH! I was surprised because at that moment, her question was out of the box of my mind. I told her where did I bought that dress I put on and even its price when she asked about it. She said she was searching for such dress but couldn't find the appropriate size/length for her.
Wearing the green dress. Not obvious though. :)
So, I praised Allah SWT for making things went well for me. I reached Sabah safely but my whole body ached as a result of carrying heavy luggage up and down the stairs.
From that day on, I never want to bring heavy luggage into the cabin. =.= 

No comments:

Post a Comment